Tindall Gask Bentley is the legal firm of choice for a number of not-for-profit organisations and associations in Australia, including:
- Police Association of South Australia
- Western Australian Police Union
- Northern Territory Police Association
- Correctional Officers’ Legal Fund
- South Australian State School Leaders Association (SASSLA)
- Communication Workers Union SA/WA/NT
- Nunkuwarrin Yunti
- Aboriginal Sobriety Group
- CFS Volunteers Association
Many of these relationships are driven by TGB’s managing partner Morry Bailes, who as a Past President of his industry’s own association, the Law Society of SA, is well qualified for such a role.
Morry is also Presidentof the Law Council of Australia.
Tindall Gask Bentley offers many legal services to associations, including:
- Advice to associations for their business and commercial matters including governance issues, constitutions, structures and strategic planning
- Duties and responsibilities of officers
- Advice and representation for their members for industrial relations, workers compensation, defamation and criminal and disciplinary matters
- Bequests and associated estate matters and administration
I want to express my sincere gratitude for the service and support you and Richard have given me regarding the inquest.
I felt extremely supported throughout the process. Richard Yates kept me fully briefed and informed throughout.
I am so glad I am a member of the Correctional Officers’ Legal Fund and found the benefits of my membership invaluable.
For more information, contact Morry Bailes on (08) 8212 1077.