Tindall Gask Bentley is the legal firm of choice for a number of not-for-profit organisations and associations in Australia, including:
- Police Association of South Australia
- Western Australian Police Union
- Northern Territory Police Association
- Correctional Officers’ Legal Fund
- South Australian State School Leaders Association (SASSLA)
- Communication Workers Union SA/WA/NT
- CFS Volunteers Association
Many of these relationships are driven by TGB’s Morry Bailes who, as Past President of both the Law Society of South Australia and the Law Council of Australia, is well qualified for such a role. Morry is currently Senior Lawyer & Business Advisor at TGB.
Tindall Gask Bentley offers many legal services to associations, including:
- Advice to associations for their business and commercial matters including governance issues, constitutions, structures and strategic planning
- Duties and responsibilities of officers
- Advice and representation for their members for industrial relations, workers compensation, defamation and criminal and disciplinary matters
- Bequests and associated estate matters and administration
I want to express my sincere gratitude for the service and support you and Richard have given me regarding the inquest.
I felt extremely supported throughout the process. Richard Yates kept me fully briefed and informed throughout.
I am so glad I am a member of the Correctional Officers’ Legal Fund and found the benefits of my membership invaluable.
For more information, contact Morry Bailes on (08) 8212 1077.