Get in touch with Luke
Luke Officer is committed to achieving positive outcomes for his clients, with a philosophy based on hard work and diligence. This ensures that each and every client is represented to the highest standard. Luke believes clear, honest and prompt communication with people is an invaluable attribute in any part of life, and strives to maintain this approach with clients no matter how complex the legal challenge may be.
Luke is a realistic and practical lawyer, giving clients a clear sense of the outcomes available to them from the outset.
Luke practices in a diverse range of areas and has developed his strengths particularly in the areas of criminal law, workers compensation, industrial disputes, unfair dismissal and Guardianship/Administration (with a focus on detainment under the Mental Health Act).
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Adelaide
- Bachelor of Arts (Politics), University of Adelaide
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- Admitted to practice 2014
My Areas of Expertise
- Criminal and Disciplinary, including ICAC investigations/enquries
- Workers Compensation
- Industrial and Employment Law
- Guardianship and Administration
- Detainment and Orders under the Mental Health Act
My Professional Interests
- Member of the Law Society of South Australia
- Young Lawyers Committee Member, Law Society of South Australia
- Criminal Law Committee Member, Law Society of South Australia
- President, South Gawler Football Club (2016-)
- Committee Vice-President, South Gawler Football Club (2015-16)
- Member, South Australian Community Football League Player Payments Committee
Media & Blog Posts
The consequences of being caught driving under the influence can be serious, threatening your reputation, relationships and ability to earn.Read more
The Courts and Police regard driving suspended or disqualified as extremely serious, writes criminal lawyer Luke Officer.Read more