Injured in Australia, living overseas

If you were injured in Australia, but now reside overseas, we can manage your injury compensation claim for you.

Overseas and working holidays can be the experience of a lifetime, but are not without risk. If you are an Aussie ex-pat, injured foreign tourist or former skilled migrant who was injured in Australia, we can help you.

Handling your own injury compensation claim while living abroad is a difficult process to tackle on your own if you don’t know local lawyers with knowledge of the law and how to best approach your compensation claim.

Tindall Gask Bentley Lawyers is an Australian legal industry leader in injury compensation law. We offer experience, expertise and a wide range of professional contacts in the legal, medical and insurance fields, to maximize your chances of a successful injury compensation claim.

Book your free initial interview now. Call us on (08) 8212 1077 (South Australia), (08) 9211 5800 (Western Australia), (08) 8941 7814 (Northern Territory) or register online here.

TGB Lawyers - How Can We Help?
Contact your nearest TGB office Or find your nearest location
Adelaide, sa