Workers Compensation (WorkCover) Register: South Australia, Western Australia and Northern Territory

Workers Compensation (WorkCover) Register

If you have been injured at work in South Australia, Western Australia or the Northern Territory, you may be

entitled to compensation.

Fill out the registration form below (as much as possible), and we will contact you to discuss your situation.

There is more information about Workers Compensation here.

If you have any questions, please phone us on (08) 8212 1077 (SA/NT) or (08) 9211 5800 (WA).

Tindall Gask Bentley Lawyers is a leading Australian personal injury law firm and the largest in SA.