We are living through a great period of uncertainty, that for now shows no signs of slowing . Which is why having clarity, certainty and control are so important, while the things around you are changing.
Investing the time into creating a Adelaide will and estate plan is one of the kindest and most practical things you can do for your family. Having a valid Will is the best way you can ensure that your personal effects and assets will be distributed in the way that you want them to be following your death. Above all, it will allow you to ensure that the ones you love the most are looked after – no matter what the future holds.
Tindall Gask Bentley Lawyers in Adelaide has been helping South Australian residents with their wills and estate planning needs for years. Our experienced legal team will work with you to discuss your affairs and create a will that provides you with the peace of mind you and your family deserve.
If you’ve been putting off getting your Will done, or your circumstances have changed and you need to update yours, contact TGB Lawyers in Adelaide today!
What Does A Adelaide Will Cover?
A will is a legal document that protects your interests relating to the distribution of your estate and assets when you pass away. It is also a way of ensuring that your family is looked after and provided for, while also complying with your wishes.
Your estate includes everything that you own. This includes your finances, investments, property, personal possessions and life insurance.
Life is full of unknowns, so it’s important to note that a will is not something for people that are sick or elderly. If you are ever in a situation where you are unable to make healthcare or financial decisions for yourself, it is highly important to have a plan in place for who will make these decisions on your behalf and ensure that your assets are managed in a way that is in accordance with your desires.
Estate Planning Adelaide
At TGB Lawyers, we also specialise in estate planning. This is a legal service that ensures there is a plan in place should something ever happen to you. Not only does it detail what happens to your estate when you pass away, it also details how you wish to be cared for medically and relating to any financial matters, should you be in a position where you can no longer make these decisions for yourself.
Areas Of Adelaide Wills And Estates We Cover:
Creating A Will
– TGB can assist you to ensure that your personal effects and assets will be distributed in the way that you want them to be following your death.
Powers of Attorney
– A Power of Attorney is a formal written document in which you authorise another person to represent you in certain circumstances.
Advance Care Directives / Advance Personal Plans
– TGB can assist in the preparation of an Advance Care Directive, which allows you to authorise another person to make important decisions about your health and lifestyle.
– An executor of a Will is responsible for carrying out the wishes of a person following their death, TGB Lawyers is able to assist in this often complex process.
– TGB can provide comprehensive support and advice in the event of an estate dispute.
How We Can Help You Plan For The Future!
At TGB Lawyers, our legal team understands how overwhelming the thought of planning for your will and estate can be. However, we’re here to ensure that the process is as informative and stress-free as possible.
Working with you, we will create a document that follows your wishes. We also understand that in life, nothing is set in stone. That’s why we can also work to make changes to your existing will as required.
We are here to help with the following:
- The establishment of critical documents such as wills, estate plans and powers of attorney.
- We can also help your loved ones navigate your wishes.
Call TGB Lawyers For All Your Adelaide Wills And Estate Needs!
We want to help you in the way you feel most comfortable.
Whether it is a simple or complex Will, an estate dispute, or administering the wishes of a loved one, TGB can handle all of your estate planning needs.
Contact TGB Lawyers Adelaide today!