Motor vehicle accidents are incidents that involve the use or operation of a motor vehicle which results in injury. All Adelaide drivers, pedestrians and cyclists have legal rights when it comes to motor vehicle accidents.
If you believe you are the victim of a motor vehicle accident, it is essential to know the best way to approach these situations. Here at TGB Lawyers, we let you concentrate on your recovery while our team of experienced motor vehicle accident lawyers manages your claim for you.
As one of Australia’s leading motor vehicle accident law firms, we understand just how daunting and overwhelming the claim process can be. Specialising in motor vehicle accident law, our lawyers are committed to providing our clients with the best possible result at the earliest opportunity.
For more than four decades, we have been helping South Australian residents in claiming their rights when they have become injured in a motor vehicle accident.
Our team of motor vehicle accident lawyers has extensive experience in South Australian motor vehicle law and will guide you through the entire legal process, assisting you with your compensation claim. Whether your accident has resulted in physiological injuries, spinal and/or back injuries, or other serious health issues, our team can help you secure the compensation you deserve which will help you get back on your feet.
We are proud to have represented hundreds of successful Adelaide and South Australian motor accident cases and provided our clients with significant compensation amounts to ensure their financial comfort for both the short and long term.
Areas of Motor Vehicle Accident and Personal Injury We Cover:
Motor Vehicle Injury
– Discover how our leading team can help with your motor accident compensation claim while you concentrate on your recovery.
– If you have been injured at work, or experienced psychological harm in the workplace, you may be entitled to compensation. Our team has a deep knowledge of the complex workers compensation system and understands your needs.
– Our team has significant experience helping Commonwealth employees with their injury compensation claims.
Superannuation Claims, Total and Permanent Disability
– If you have suffered a serious injury or illness and can no longer perform the work you once did, you may be eligible to claim significant payments through your superannuation.
Injured In A Public Place
– Have you slipped, tripped, fallen or otherwise injured yourself in a public place? You may be entitled to compensation.
– It’s natural to put your absolute trust in health professionals, so if you have been injured as a result of medical negligence you may be entitled to compensation.
Injured In A Cycling Accident
– All cyclists have a right to feel safe and protected on our roads. If you have been injured in a cycling accident, our personal injury legal team will work with you to protect your rights and secure any available compensation.
New Motor Vehicle Accident Insurance Laws
Recently, there have been changes to insurance laws as well as the introduction of the Compulsory Third Party (CTP) insurance scheme. This has seen a reduction in entitlements for those who have become injured on Adelaide roads.
This scheme has seen the introduction of significant thresholds. These thresholds include the use of Scale Values and has seen injuries that would have previously been rated as moderate-serious, no longer meeting the new threshold -leaving victims without compensation. Strict time limits for claims now also apply and legal proceedings must be issued within 3 years of the accident date, otherwise all entitlements are lost.
These new laws make seeking out professional legal advice, even more important. However, you still may be entitled to compensation. Our team will be able to provide you with a good understanding of your entitlements according to your personal circumstances.
How Our Adelaide Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyers Can Help You!
When claiming for a motor vehicle accident, seeking legal advice from an experienced motor vehicle accident lawyer in Adelaide is your best bet for a successful claim.
Our team will be able to advise you on the timeframes that may apply to your compensation claim. We also understand that each motor vehicle accident case is different, which is why we always provide each client with a tailored approach.
At TGB Lawyers, our team of motor vehicle accident lawyers have years of experience dealing with a broad range of personal injury claims. We’re here to provide you with trusted legal advice, guiding you through the claims process to ensure that the process is as effective and stress-free as possible.