If you need a lawyer for your discrimination issue, register online here and we’ll contact you, or call us on (08) 8212 1077 (South Australia) or (08) 9211 5800 (Western Australia).

You may have an entitlement to compensation or some type of action if you have been discriminated against or have been denied your human rights at work or in your day to day activities.

What circumstances are required for a complaint?

You may have a complaint if you have been discriminated against on the grounds of sex, sexuality, marital status, pregnancy, race, impairment or age. Such discrimination may be unlawful if it occurs in the workplace, by educational institutions, in receiving goods or services or in accommodation.

What are you entitled to claim for?

The range of remedies available is quite broad and can include getting your job back, getting an apology, changing work place practices, receiving the goods or services that you were denied, changing the policies and procedures of the discriminating party and obtaining compensation. We will discuss possible entitlements with you when we see you to advise whether you make a complaint.

How long will your complaint take?

The length of your complaint will depend upon the time taken to collect evidence and the time spent by the Commission in trying to resolve your dispute by mediation or arbitration.

When should you seek legal advice?

You should get legal advice as soon as possible as there are time limits for making complaints.

TGB Lawyers - How Can We Help?
Contact your nearest TGB office Or find your nearest location
Adelaide, sa
Salisbury, sa
Mount Barker, sa