Get in touch with Dina
Dina Paspaliaris is an experienced, committed and passionate family lawyer, having practised in family law for over 20 years.
Recognising that no two families are the same, Dina works hard for her clients to achieve the best outcome for their individual circumstances.
Dina provides strategic, honest and realistic advice. She seeks to understand each of her clients’ needs and quickly becomes a trusted advisor working with them to resolve their family law issues in a prompt and professional manner.
Clients are drawn to Dina’s empathetic approach and personable style. She combines sensitivity and professional tenacity in representing her clients and their best interests.
Those who seek Dina’s assistance also benefit from her efforts to promote out-of-court negotiations and settlements. In addition to her family law expertise, Dina speaks fluent Greek.
Dina is proud to lead TGB Lawyers’ Family Law teams across South Australia, Western Australia, Queensland and the Northern Territory.
Use our online family law tools to find out where you standGet started online with Dina
- Bachelor of Law and Legal Practice
- Admitted to practice 2002
My Areas of Expertise
- Matrimonial and De Facto Relationships
- Child Issues
- Child Support
- Financial Agreements
- Same Sex Relationships
My Professional Interests
- Member of the Law Society of SA
- Member, Hellenic Chamber of Commerce and Industry (SA) (HACCI)
- Recommended Family Lawyer 2015, Doyle’s Guide to the Australian Legal Profession
- Recommended Family Lawyer 2016, Doyle’s Guide to the Australian Legal Profession
- Recommended Family Lawyer 2018, Doyle’s Guide to the Australian Legal Profession
- Leading Family Lawyer 2014, Doyle’s Guide to the Australian Legal Profession
Media & Blog Posts
Have you separated? Are you overwhelmed by the number of things that must be dealt with in order to move on? As the song says "breaking up is hard to do" so if this is how you are feeling then you may find our top 10 tips helpful in getting back on top of and moving on with your life.Read more
It goes without saying that the COVID-19 pandemic has presented challenges for us all in every aspect of our lives. There is no doubt that this uncertain time will be particularly stressful for separated parents and blended families trying to work through the difficulties our community is facing at the moment. The Family Law...Read more