Get in touch with Dina
From the moment Dina meets new clients they feel at ease, and a trusting relationship is established.
Dina’s personable style allows her to get results for people who need someone in their corner, protecting their interests, and supporting them through their struggle.
By coming to an immediate understanding of clients’ needs, Dina sees how issues relating to divorce, children and property can be resolved in a prompt, professional manner.
Her advice on all aspects of family law for couples is tailored towards helping people move on with their lives in a positive direction.
In representing her clients, Dina relieves the burden of having to interact with their estranged partner. Those who seek Dina’s assistance also benefit from her efforts to promote out-of-court negotiations and settlements.
Dina’s aim is to make each person she represents feel like they’re her only client. Whether it’s as simple as returning phone calls within 24 hours or as complex as filing urgent court applications, a desire to deliver unmatched service is Dina’s top priority.
With a passion for Family Law, Dina combines sensitivity and professional tenacity towards one simple aim – helping people in crisis.
Use our online family law tools to find out where you standGet started online with Dina
- Bachelor of Law and Legal Practice
- Admitted to practice 2002
My Areas of Expertise
- Matrimonial and De Facto Relationships
- Child Issues
- Child Support
- Financial Agreements
- Same Sex Relationships
My Professional Interests
- Member of the Law Society of SA
- Member, Hellenic Chamber of Commerce and Industry (SA) (HACCI)
- Recommended Family Lawyer 2015, Doyle’s Guide to the Australian Legal Profession
- Recommended Family Lawyer 2016, Doyle’s Guide to the Australian Legal Profession
- Recommended Family Lawyer 2018, Doyle’s Guide to the Australian Legal Profession
- Leading Family Lawyer 2014, Doyle’s Guide to the Australian Legal Profession
Media & Blog Posts
Have you separated? Are you overwhelmed by the number of things that must be dealt with in order to move on? As the song says "breaking up is hard to do" so if this is how you are feeling then you may find our top 10 tips helpful in getting back on top of and moving on with your life.Read more
It goes without saying that the COVID-19 pandemic has presented challenges for us all in every aspect of our lives. There is no doubt that this uncertain time will be particularly stressful for separated parents and blended families trying to work through the difficulties our community is facing at the moment. The Family Law...Read more