Globally, we are living in unprecedented times. But it is closer to home that we can feel the hardest impact.
We understand that family law issues can be delicate and emotional. Which is why at Tindall Gask Bentley Lawyers, we want to help you in the way you feel most comfortable. Our team of specialist Darwin family lawyers are committed to providing our family law clients with professional, personal and considerate legal services.
Our professional family legal team are here to help you understand your rights and feel secure throughout this time of uncertainty. Working with you, we will provide certainty and security for you and your children, working hard to achieve the best possible outcome.
Our comprehensive Darwin family legal services cover all areas of family and relationship law including divorce, asset division and matters involving children. We’re here to provide you with trusted and strategic advice that will allow you to focus on your future.
AREAS OF FAMILY LAW & DIVORCE WE COVER:
Getting a Divorce
– TGB can provide comprehensive legal advice for all issues relating to divorce and separation.
The Breakdown of a Marriage or De Facto Relationship
Property Settlement (Marriage)
– The majority of couples own Darwin property together. In the event of a marriage breakdown, TGB can assist in the arrangement of a legal property settlement, ensuring the proper division of property.
Property Settlement (De Facto)
– The majority of couples own Darwin property together. When a de facto relationship ends it is essential to ensure that a legal property settlement is organised. Our team will work with you to ensure that you receive the best possible outcome with clear advice and premium legal representation.
– Separation and divorce are hard on everyone involved, especially the children. We understand that the Darwin family legal system can be confusing. Tindall Gask Bentley can assist with all varieties of issues relating to children during separation while ensuring your children receive an outcome that is in their best interest.
– Negotiating an international divorce yourself is difficult. Tap into TGB’s global network of lawyers, leaving you free to concentrate on the next phase of your life.
– TGB’s Family Lawyers can provide comprehensive advice for all issues relating to child support.
Financial Agreements (eg. Prenuptial Contract)
– TGB Lawyers can aid you in the creation of a Financial Agreement (Prenuptial Contract) prior to the beginning of a relationship.
Meditation & Family Dispute Resolution
– Mediation is a process where disputing parties meet with a qualified mediator with the aim of negotiating an outcome acceptable to both parties.
– Collaborative law is a new way to address divorce and resolve disputes while avoiding the cost, delay and stress of court.
De Facto & Same-Sex Relationships
– Tindall Gask Bentley Lawyers can assist with separation in all types of relationships, including with the breakdown of same-sex relationships.
Surrogacy & Assisted Reproductive Technology
– TGB can assist with the legal issues surrounding surrogacy, artificial insemination, in vitro fertilization (IVF) and other forms of Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART).
Fixed Fee Family Law Service
– We offer fixed fee family law services to clients based in Darwin, Northern Territory.
Why Choose TGB Lawyers For Family Law In Darwin?
Whether you’re separating, going through a divorce or making arrangements for your children, it’s important that you seek Darwin legal advice from a family lawyer that understands these tough times.
You need a legal team that can help you to protect your legal rights.
Whatever you require a family lawyer for, you can count on the team at TGB Lawyers in Darwin.
Our legal team has extensive experience in Northern Territory Family Law and holds a strong dedication to providing our clients with the best possible outcome.
Our team understands and appreciates the stress and sensitivity that can come with family issues. Which is why we will also try our best to resolve issues as smoothly as possible. Taking the time to understand our client’s individual needs and circumstances, we are able to provide a legal service that ensures our clients feel supported and respected through such a sensitive time.
Need A Family Lawyer In Darwin?
If you are enduring the pain and upheaval of a relationship breakdown, our family law team is ready to guide you through the confusion and onto a path of clarity, health and a fresh start.
Our dedicated team of legal advocates are here, on your side, to expertly guide you through every aspect of the Northern Territory family law process.
Be sure to take advantage of our online tools to find out where you stand in your separation or divorce and receive your free separation pathway. You can get started for free with no obligation.