Tindall Gask Bentley lawyers (TGB) is Covid-19 safe and open for business.
During these unprecedented times the safety of our clients and staff has been top of mind whilst ensuring our business remains operational.
With this in mind we anticipated restrictions being imposed and were on the front foot in terms of making sure staff could work remotely. Practices were refined and small problems were quickly resolved to ensure the smooth delivery of legal services, regardless of location.
TGB had one eye on flattening the curve and the other on staying ahead of the curve.
We continue to follow social distancing and hygiene protocols and regardless of the anticipated lifting of restrictions we remain committed to ensuring staff and clients remain safe.
The following will remain in place for the foreseeable future;
- All visitors, clients and staff must be fully vaccinated to attend any of our office locations
- All appointments where possible will be conducted by phone or video conference.
- We ask that masks be worn.
- Hand sanitiser is available at all entrances.
- Regular sanitising of meeting rooms, lifts and other common areas.
- 4 square metre rule when meeting (if necessary) with clients face to face and masks to be worn.
- Staff attending office locations only if necessary.
- All unnecessary travel restricted.
- Asking clients and staff to remain at home if they are feeling unwell.
By continuing to be vigilant we will build upon the effort of the community which has seen the rapid decline of Covid-19.
In our 52nd year TGB continues to provide legal services despite the world facing one of the most significant events in history.
Visit our website for more information www.tgb.com.au
Thankyou to our loyal clients, staff and friends of the firm.
TINDALL GASK BENTLEY
Chief Executive Officer