Get in touch with Sita
Sita joined Tindall Gask Bentley in November 2020 where she works closely with Renee Sapelli in the areas of family law and wills and estates.
Sita commenced her legal career in Broome working for Aboriginal Family Law Services, a family violence prevention legal service in Western Australia. During her time there she provided legal advice in family and child protection, criminal injuries compensation and restraining orders.
Her early experience working with vulnerable clients, many of whom suffered significant trauma helped Sita develop strong listening skills and the ability to assist and advise clients in sensitive circumstances.
Sita approaches all she does with the conviction that communication is at the core of developing a strong understanding of her client’s needs. She is committed to delivering tailored, high quality legal solutions for her clients, fully understanding that no two client’s circumstances are the same.
Sita takes pride in her ability to guide clients through the legal process, achieving satisfaction through assisting people from all walks of life resolve the issues that are supremely important to them
- Bachelor of Laws, Curtin University (2017)
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, Australian National University (2018)
- LLM (majoring in Family Law and Wills and Estates Law), College of Law (2020-present)
- Admitted to Practice November 2018
Areas of Practice
- Matrimonial and De Facto Relationships
- Child Issues
- Child Support
- Wills & Estates
- Family Violence
- Restraining Order matters
- Member of the Family Law Practitioners Association, Western Australia
- Member of the Law Society of WA
- Member of the Law Society of South Australia