Get in touch with John
Commercial law expert John Caruso joins the firm as our latest partner.
John is recognised as a trusted adviser and has delivered outstanding results for his clients across a broad spectrum of sectors including property, finance, hospitality, sport and primary industry.
His experience and expertise covers the complex areas of commercial property transactions, lease negotiations, sales and acquisitions, lending documents and intellectual property. John’s in-depth knowledge of the commercial sector, coupled with his diligent and meticulous approach has attracted a diverse range of loyal clients across South Australia.
John adds a great deal of depth to the firm’s commercial offering and will play a key role in its growth.
In recent times he has also developed a high level of expertise in all matters regarding child care facilities and the health industry.
- Bachelor of Laws – University of Adelaide
- Bachelor of Economics – University of Adelaide
MY AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Commercial property transactions
- Preparing and negotiating leases for commercial, hotel and industrial premises
- Conducting property due diligence for major commercial clients
- Liquor licensing
- Sale and acquisition of businesses
- Trusts, private company shares and units and joint ventures agreements
- Security and loan documentation
- Intellectual property, particularly trademarks
MY PROFESSIONAL INTERESTS
- Member of the Law Society of South Australia