Get in touch with Jocelyn
Jocelyn Sutcliffe believes the most valuable factor in her work is her clients. From the first time she speaks with them it is her aim to build a relationship of trust and confidence.
Jocelyn commenced her practice with Tindall Gask Bentley in 2016, where she worked with Partner Barney Gask, honing her knowledge of civil litigation, particularly in the areas of insurance and injury. With regular appearances at the Magistrates Court and District Court, Jocelyn is a capable advocate.
In recent years, she has expanded her practice to include criminal and disciplinary work on behalf of private clients and association members, where she works closely with Luke Officer.
Jocelyn’s diverse range of expertise and experience set her apart.
She values loyalty and reliability and it shows in her relationships with clients. She is empathetic, diligent and understanding. With a commitment to providing high-level client service and frank advice, Jocelyn strives to achieve the best results for her clients.
- Bachelor of Laws – University of South Australia
- Bachelor of International Relations – University of South Australia
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice – Australian National University
MY AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Dispute Resolution – Civil & Criminal
- Disciplinary Matters
- Administrative Law
- Motor Vehicle Accident Injury
- Public Liability Injury
MY PROFESSIONAL INTERESTS
- Member, The Law Society of South Australia
- Member, Institute of Public Affairs
- Member, The Samuel Griffith Society