Get in touch with Daniel
In Daniel Clarke’s experience, no injury claim process is ever straightforward or simple.
However, he makes it his mission for the process to be as clear as possible for his clients by clearly communicating his strategy and vision for their claim from the very first meeting.
He has seen first-hand how the circumstances which give rise injuries, and their short and long term effects, all vary from claim to claim. It is for that reason he spends whatever time it takes at clients’ free initial consultations so he can form a clear understanding of their claims, their nuances and intricacies.
He wants his clients to know he appreciates the impact their injuries have had on their lives.
Having previously worked as an Exercise Physiologist in workers’ compensation and rehabilitation settings, he has an intimate knowledge of the challenges people face when doing what they can to get back on their feet. When things don’t go to plan, such as liability not being admitted by an insurer, or fair assessment processes not being followed, his clients know they can rely on him to represent their position in the strongest possible manner.
Daniel believes that when an injured person makes a claim, they are nearly always the underdog. Not only have they often not been able to work, which itself causes financial stress, claimants often feel stressed because they don’t understand the claim process and nor do they really know what they are claiming for.
But with Daniel’s strategic approach and clear communication, clients rest easier knowing he is in their corner.
- Bachelor of Science (Exercise & Health) Honours, University of Western Australia
- Graduate Diploma of Exercise Science, University of Notre Dame Australia
- Juris Doctor, University of Western Australia
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Admitted to practice 2017
MY AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Workers’ Compensation
- Commonwealth Workers Compensation
- Criminal Injuries Compensation
- Public Liability
- Medical Negligence
MY PROFESSIONAL INTERESTS
- Member of the Law Society of Western Australia
- Member of the Law Society of South Australia
- Former member with Exercise & Sport Science Australia (ESSA) – Accredited Exercise Physiologist (AEP)
- Former volunteer with the Fremantle Community Legal Centre (FCLC)
- Sessional Academic – Curtin University of Technology – School of Physiotherapy and Exercise Science (2019)
Media & Blog Posts
More work injury claims are getting rejected at the first hurdle, but now is not the time to throw in the towel, write TGB’s Tim White and Daniel Clarke. How can my work injury claim be rejected when it is caused by my employment? Increasingly, we are seeing injury claims rejected on the basis of numerous exceptions, in...Read more
Even if you were not a driver or passenger of one of the vehicles involved in an accident, you may still be entitled to compensation. When we think of motor vehicle accidents and the claims that arise as a result of them, we often come to the conclusion that they can only involve motor vehicles and only those who...Read more