Get in touch with Alex
Wills and Estates litigation poses a unique challenge for lawyers. For Alex Antic, however, the challenge is what he enjoys most.
An experienced litigator with more than 14 years experience, Alex’s sharp critical thinking skills allow him to get to the heart of an issue with efficiency and ease.
A skilled communicator, clients appreciate his ability to break down complex legal issues and explain them in simpler terms, ensuring they understand their options and the path forward.
Alex pays particular attention to detail, uncovering opportunities and new avenues that he can pursue for his clients.
He also has a keen interest in local politics, having served as an Adelaide City Councillor since November 2014.
Whether its on behalf of a client, or on behalf of a ratepayer, advocacy is in his DNA and getting the right outcome is his paramount concern.
- Bachelor of Arts – University of Adelaide
- Bachelor of Laws – University of Adelaide
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice – University of Adelaide
- Estate Litigation
- Estate Administration
- Wills, Will Trusts and Estate Planning
MY PROFESSIONAL INTERESTS
- Member of the Law Society of South Australia
- Adelaide City Councillor, 2014-