Our locations

Media Contact

Your Location

Our Services - Injured People

Injured overseas, living in Australia

Aussies love to travel, but accidents can and do happen when on holiday or working overseas.

If you were injured while overseas, but reside in Australia, we can manage your compensation claim for you.

Dealing with legal matters yourself internationally can be tricky and time-consuming. You will need to deal with another nation’s legal process and lawyers, foreign medical professionals and insurers, as well as language barriers and time differences.

Tindall Gask Bentley Lawyers can manage your compensation claim for you. We have strong relationships with have a global network of legal and medical professionals and are experienced in managing international injury compensation claims.

TGB Lawyers - How Can We Help?

Contact your nearest TGB office

Or find your nearest location