We are highly professional. We pride ourselves on our depth of experience and our reputation as a law firm that produces results – but we are not a factory, and we don’t want to become one.
Our office style is relaxed and friendly. We enjoy each other’s company. We are a close knit group – friends as well as colleagues. So we choose our new staff carefully.
We look for people who:
- are caring and committed
- are good communicators
- are approachable
- understand the value of providing good service as well as good advice
- enjoy working in an environment that is professional without being stuffy
- relish the responsibility of close client contact early in their careers
- want to develop expertise in more than one area of practice, and above all
- don’t take themselves too seriously!!
- Currently we do not have any positions available. But if you think you fit the bill for future positions forward a copy of your CV to:
People and Performance Manager
Tindall Gask Bentley
76 Light Square, Adelaide 5000
Tel: 08 8212 1077
Fax: 08 8231 0542