Zoe Dempster’s eye for detail and commitment to ensuring a positive outcome for her clients has seen her quickly develop an understanding of the complexities of motor vehicle accident and public liability claims.
Zoe’s primary focus is personal injury claims, workers compensation and public liability claims.
She has worked on major personal injury litigation in both the District Court and Supreme Court jurisdictions, involving detailed assessments of common law damages and consideration of complex issues of liability and causation.
Zoe has also developed considerable knowledge in the area of workers compensation law.
Zoe employs a comprehensive approach to assisting clients, ensuring that no stone goes unturned in order to achieve the best possible result.
Zoe is down to earth and approachable, providing her clients with a sense of ease in what can be an otherwise difficult time in their lives.
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Adelaide
- Bachelor of Commerce (International Business and Marketing), University of Adelaide
My Areas of Expertise
- Motor Vehicle Accident Injury
- Workers Compensation
- Public Liability
- Property Damage
- Total and Permanent Disability / Superannuation Claims
My Professional Interests
- Member of the Law Society of South Australia
- Committee Member, St. Peter’s Old Collegians Hockey Club