Adelaide(08) 8212 1077
Jocelyn Sutcliffe believes the most valuable factor in her work is her clients. From the first time she speaks with them it is her aim to build a relationship of trust and confidence.
As a Personal Injury lawyer she enjoys helping people through emotionally and physically challenging times. She wants her clients to concentrate on their progress and rehabilitation, and leave the stress of the law and litigation process to her.
Previously she worked as an electorate officer to a South Australian Senator, honing her knowledge of the legislative process. An example of her empathetic nature can be found in her past volunteer work at the University of South Australia Legal Advice Clinic.
Working closely with partner Barney Gask has allowed her to expand her skills while working with a personal injury law expert.
Jocelyn values loyalty and reliability and it shows in her relationships with clients. Her empathy, diligence and understanding set her apart. She’s committed to getting the best result for them, and finds it rewarding when she secures compensation and damages that accurately reflects their loss and injuries.
- Bachelor of Laws – University of South Australia
- Bachelor of International Relations – University of South Australia
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice – Australian National University
MY AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Motor Vehicle Accident Injury
- Workers Compensation
- Public Liability Injury
- Insurance For Workers
- Property Damage
- Total and Permanent Disability/Superannuation Claims
MY PROFESSIONAL INTERESTS
- Member, The Law Society of South Australia
- Member, Institute of Public Affairs
- Member, The Samuel Griffith Society